What is not so well known is that it is also very good for the skin. Kitchen beauty treatment in the form of avocado might sound messy but it can have good results.
- Simply mash a ripe avocado until it is smooth and apply to the face.
- Mash a ripe avocado until smooth and add a little honey and either lime juice or orange juice. The juice helps to thin it down a little.
- Add a little milk or oatmeal to the mashed avocado.
- Mash a ripe avocado until smooth then add 3-4 drops of almond or other essential fatty oil.
- Add 3 tablespoons powdered clay (from health food store) to the smoothly mashed avocado. Leave on till it dries, rinse off with warm water and pat dry.
These kitchen recipes for an avocado facial mask will leave your skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Adding kitchen beauty ideas to your beauty care routine could easily reduce the cost of your skin care. The other benefit, aside from great results, is that you know what is in it. When you mix it up yourself you know that there is nothing in it that will harm either your skin or your health.
Have fun and enjoy your natural beauty.