- Alleviates constipation, haemorrhoids, rectal itching
- Heals ulcers, IBS, and other digestive disorders
- Prevents and treats viruses, fungal and bacterial infections
- Helps to alkalize the body
- Accelerates healing of burns
- Helps skin growth
- Boosts immune system
- Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics
- Lowers high cholesterol
- Protects the body from oxidative stress
- Boosts the oxygenation of your blood
- Helps manage allergies and AIDS
- Eases skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and acne
- Helps heal skin blemishes
- Helps stop baldness
- Eases sunburn
If you are not able to grow your own there are many Aloe Vera products available. Read the labels and look for products that are made with 100 percent Aloe Vera gel. The less processed and the less additives in the product the better.
Aloe Your Miracle Doctor' by Yulia Berry. Not only does this resource tell you all the great uses for Aloe Vera it also tells you how to grow it and prepare it for use in the many home remedies detailed. For those not likely to grow there own plants there is a chapter on commercial medicinal forms of Aloe Vera.
There are some very interesting bonus ebooks that come with 'Aloe Your Miracle Doctor'. It is available in both English and Spanish.
Enjoy good health