- Honey - Simple and easy just use plain honey. Open the pores by using a warm wash cloth. Smear the honey on and leave for 15-30 minutes. Wash off with warm water followed by cold water to close the pores.
- Egg White - Beat the white of an egg until it is frothy. spread it on your face. Leave it on until it dries, then rinse it off. An egg white mask will tighten the skin.
- Egg Yolk - Apply an egg yolk to your face and neck for 30 minutes then rinse with cool water. some people find this a great help in healing blemishes. That could be due to the great nutrients in the egg yolk.
- Banana - Mash about 1/4 of a ripe banana, or as much as you think you will need. spread it on your face and leave it for about 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water and then cold water to close the pores.
- Combine a little honey with egg yolk.
- Mashed banana with about 1 tablespoon of honey is considered to be soothing and great for oily skin.
- Egg yolk, honey and oatmeal - Use 1 teaspoon of honey and one egg yolk. Mix together then slowly stir in oatmeal until you have a soft paste. Smooth it on to the face. Leave for 15 minutes then rinse off with warm water.
- Avocados and honey are considered to be great for moisturizing the skin. See previous articles about avocado and its uses on the skin.
If you would like some extra facial mask recipes that use more than one ingredient try this page at wittyliving.com
Have fun as you experiment with kitchen recipes as part of your beauty care.