- It doesn't matter where you're coming from, all that matters is where you're going.
- Do something to move yourself towards your major goal every day.
- Until a goal is written down, it's just a wish or a fantasy.
- Most of your happiness, and your unhappiness, comes with hair on top and talks back.
- If you change your thinking, you change your life.
- All change in your life comes when your mind collides with a new idea.
- The one thing over which you have complete control is your thinking; use it well.
- "Failure is merely another opportunity to more intelligently begin again." Henry Ford
- What you think about most of the time is what you become.
- Success comes when you do what you love and commit to being the best in your field.
- Imagine you are already the best in your field' how would you behave differently?
- The mind of the beginner is empty, free of the habits of the expert, ready to accept, to doubt, and open to all possibilities." Shunryu Suzuki
Well, there they are. I hope you enjoyed them and found one that you can use.
Have a great day