- Rub vinegar on to the bites. Do not scratch before applying or it will sting.
- A combination of olive oil and vinegar applied to the bites.
- Apply a salt water solution to the itchy bites.
- Dissolve a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water. Alternatively make a paste of baking soda with just a little water and spread on the itchy spots.
- Rub dry soap on to the bites to relieve the itch and swelling.
- The inside of a banana peel rubbed on the bite can relieve both the swelling and the itch.
- Dilute lime juice with water and rub over the mosquito bites.
For more home remedies on various topics visit www.health-home-remedies.com