Some Nutrients in Apricots:
- Beta carotene - Our bodies convert some of this into Vitamin A. The rest is a powerful antioxidant
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Dietary Fiber
- Heart protecting nutrients
- Good for eye health
- Protect LDL cholesterol from oxidation - Good for the heart
- Fiber is good for colon health
- Good for weight. Three apricots have about 50 calories.
- Can help protect against stroke
Georgina Cundall's ebook Fabulous Fruits & Vital Vegetables gives lots of health benefits for many different fruits and vegetables, as well as plenty of tips and recipes for tasty eating. Check it out, and see if it can make the difference in your healthy diet plan.
Eat healthy and stay happy,